THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
The book of 2 Corinthians 12:9 says
His grace is all you need to receive the POWER of Christ"
By the grace of God we have the P.O.W.E.R. to affect positive change over our lives ..
The POWER to PLAN our future.....
The POWER to ORGANIZE our lives...
The POWER to WORK hard & smart
The POWER to EDUCATE ourselves
The POWER to RESPECT everything & everyone " ..
"PLAN ORGANIZE WORK EDUCATION RESPECT" ..POWER .. ..you have it - use it!!!
The P.O.W.E.R. program is a volunteer non denominational christian based outreach entity which serves as a positive mentoring program offering statewide inner city young men & women a second chance through education coaching and training in an effort to help them find positive outlets so that many can experience a life other than their environment we've partnered with an organization that offers them an opportunity to travel while earning an income and win cash supplemental bonuses, works with their people communication skills , business management and customer service training . And we The P.O.W.E.R program teaches them to be responsible in their lives, the POWER of positive thinking while building up self esteem ,classes on battling many social issues from substance abuse to money management planning ahead for their future helping them change their bad habits into good habits by providing them with everything from substance abuse classes and much more. They can win these cash awards / bonuses under a merit point system which many can choose to either go back to school or start a small business venture and some who found themselves in a financial crunch utilizes their earned funds to pay their bills and provide for their families and partnered with The Christian network ministries and the POWER program it's more than a job training, it's an opportunity to help make men & women who may have fallen through the cracks of society positive productive members of society"
PLEASE HELP US CONTINUE THE FIGHT TO FEED CLOTHE HOUSE AND PROVIDE FOR THOSE IN NEED "
HELP SUPPORT THE CAUSE"
contribute a love offering to help us reach our goal and may God continue to bless your every waking day"
2 CORINTHIANS 9.7..
4.Everyone must be in morning meeting by 9 am.
5.We do not condone or allow any fighting on the crew, We have a THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT law meaning twice we'll warn you when you screw up the third time you will receive a prepaid ticket back to your home town because we do not need the head aches on the crew.
6. Although it is a casual & comfortable wear industry where you are allowed to wear jeans and sneakers in the field we still have an image to protect so we must still look presentable and professional. MEN must be well shaved hair cut no sagging pants clean clothes wearing a tie and company I.D. when working.
7. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED ON THE CREW. ISAIAH 54:17
The P.O.W.E.R. program is like a second chance work study program volunteering to help inner city young folks get a fighting chance to better their lives by not only helping train & mentor them to earn an income but learning to battle their many social & economic issues,
WORK not just hard but smart, EDUCATE themselves with and through our on site supervised training on business, sales, self confidence, positive thinking, appearance, people communication skills,POWER closing in direct sales marketing and lastly RESPECT by learning to respect themselves life and others"
The program partnered with for profit publication companies which was formed since 1978 by a group of minority business leaders out of Washington DC New York, New Jersey , Ohio and North Carolina also gives our participants an opportunity to win CASH AWARD supplements
While in their hometown once selected by interview to participate a new member will go through a one month training & orientation, if completed and approved many will work in their home town while others we will take them out of their environment and have them spend their winter in a warmer climate in FLORIDA or CALIFORNIA where they can learn a trade earn an income and also enjoy the benefits of our group outdoor entertainment and recreational activities"
Our motto is not to dwell on a person's past and rob from their future while it is also important to take responsibility for your actions but if they are willing to extend their hand we are willing to
lift them up"
IT TAKES A WHOLE CREW TO TRAIN ONE NEW PERSON.
Be mindful my people to what you do or what you say...
For new people has joined this crew today...
Refrain from gossip prejudice or lies....
For sensitive ARE their ears & eyes....
Together we can build success and fame...
With unity we can earn our respect by name...
And if one of our people should happen to fail or fall...
Don't look to blame ONE ...blame ALL".
poem created by Michael Angelo Bosch
Inspired by poet Ms. Maya Angelou with it takes a whole village
And remember' failure is MIND OVER MATTER' if you don't mind failing then it won't matter.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with Nationwide travel jobs
The team has been in the publication sales business since 1978 and we firmly believe that our success is largely due to our talented agents from all across the U.S.A.Which is why we continue to seek out and hire more talented outgoing self motivated positive individuals with a winning attitude and good work ethics.
Our organizational record of steady significant growth in self independence and advancement opportunities matched by the stability of seasoned expansion in quality sales and leadership training are like no other.
We strive to promote a success oriented environment that not only challenges our agents but recognizes their progress and talent.
ASK FOR A RECEIPT' ...
After reviewing links please click top left arrow to return to page"
After reviewing links please click top left arrow to return to page"
After reviewing links please click top left arrow to return to page"
The P.O.W.E.R program stands for PLAN ORGANIZE WORK EDUCATE & RESPECT and it was formed to help many young inner city youths find better opportunities to help improve their lives by learning to be independent and responsible while learning how to fend for themselves in the job market.
The P.O.W.E.R program helps teach self confidence positive thinking public relations and people communication skills also power closings through presentations while enjoying the benefits of traveling throughout the U.S.A. traveling with a large group of young energetic like minded men & women with barely no financial overhead or bills to worry about while traveling and training on like a work study concept.This program was formed on a trail bases to lend our expertise and support.
The P.O.W.E.R program is not affiliated or directly connected to the company Literature sales or Nationwide travel jobs but are working with them together in an effort to improve relations with each sales person the company and customers alike nationwide.
The P.O.W.E.R program works with the company Nationwide travel jobs and clearinghouse as independent contractors to clear all sales and or orders from a large list of popular periodicals and publications .
Working with them it not only gives financial opportunities to people but also help teach & train them the necessary skills to outdoor direct sales marketing to succeed in the industry and to better their lives while enjoying the benefits of traveling nationwide.
Each individuals closing orders should follow the moral standards or code of ethics to honestly legally professionally and properly close or sell their products and the P.O.W.E.R program strives in promoting truth & honesty to the best of our ability but there are a few bad apples always trying to push the envelope and lie cheat steal or scam for their own personal private greedy gain and by doing so they have tarnished the reputation of the industry so when the P.O.W.E.R program become aware of such agents/people in our group we work vigorously to help resolve these situations A.S.A.P by terminating those members updating our credentials and upgrading our web site and creating stricter rules and guide lines to help minimize fraud scams complaints or misrepresentations
and if need be we The P.O.W.E.R program will work to revamp the whole industry or concept by remodeling the organization and our associations with the likes of these participants from the ground up.
We do not like to be associated nor connected with organizations people or companies that can not or will not make every effort to improve relations with their nationwide clients.
The POWER PROGRAM enjoys working side by side with these organization and company clearing house because they help provide all the necessary training tools materials products and funds to help give many inner city youths a fighting financial chance and we will continue to work with them as long a they can do all they can to help stop clean fix minimize or resolve issues problems or complaints from within their organization and or company at every level starting from each individual sales person making sure they are following the proper legal honest guidelines when dealing with the public to making sure everyone in the industry directly affiliated to them like management to drivers trainers and even up to but not limited to making sure the company that clears orders are fulfilling their duties and responsibilities in filling each order and mailing products to customers in a required timely fashion.
We the P.O..W.E.R PROGRAM will do all we can in making improvements even if we have to terminate our involvements or services with these individuals / persons / or companies who does not follow proper protocols or procedures in resolving problems or complaints to satisfy the nationwide population of supporters / clients
We are aware that there are problems within the industry and many come from several other outdoor direct sales marketing or cold calling agencies companies or organizations and or by wanna be slick members not following the proper protocol that may have given the industry a bad name and tarnished it's reputation but we are working vigorously to help make changes and put a stop to these problems while still helping to improve the lives of many of our participants and we thank you for your continues support.
BLESS BE THE MIND THAT PRODUCES THE FRUIT
- By keeping in contact with your young adult you will be able to determine where they are while in the program. Much like a new college student, the excitement, hard work, and new sense of independence may make keeping contact with their parents a lower priority for them than you. Rest assured, they love you and want to know that their families are concerned and checking on them back at home thinking about them.
- IMPORTANT TIPS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Social Media is an Essential and great way to stay in touch with family & close friends back at home When on a traveling with a crew like this, you visit so many different places such as restaurants, movie theaters, malls, landmarks, etc. Each of these locations either has a place to ?check-in? or you can create your own. Every friend you have on Facebook can follow your travels each and every place you visit when you check-in. The newly created post will be right there on your wall and will allow your friends and family to see the progress with the program.
When checking in to a location, you can write a message and make it more personal but there are other ways to enhance the experience. Pictures are a great way for friends and family to actually see you at all the different locations throughout the U.S.
Keeping in touch with the people we care about is very important. It allows them to know that you are safe but also the fun that can be had while traveling from state to state and learning so much. Take time each week to keep in touch with those that you care about most. They will appreciate the updates and when updating your Facebook profile on new sights and places, your friends and family can see the adventure, comment on what?s new and exciting, and be a part of the experience.
- Although you are all adults over 18 years of age we need to remind everyone that the P.O.W.E.R program do not allow any drinking of alcohol on the crew and no drugs of any kind unless it is a legal drug prescribed by a Doctor and we will not accept nor allow any fighting among your peers. While we do travel and stay in Hotels & motels set up college dormitory style and we do entertain as a group on the week end, we still need to maintain a professional look and attitude remembering that we are a family in itself and so by working together and respecting each other it will make for a pleasant living & working environment for everyone.
- SAFETY TIPS FOR CREW DRIVERS
- Oil Change-Check the oil every month, have it changed every 3 months or 3,000 miles whichever comes first.
- Rotate the tires ? If the tires are balding, you can check this with a penny, stick the penny in the treed of the tire, if the penny is not half way covered it is time to purchase new tires or buy good used tires at a much lower cost. There are several tire locations that offer used tires. Be sure to have the tires balanced at time of purchased. If you do need new tires, then have the tires rotated.
- Check the battery ? The battery needs to be checked every 7,500 miles or every six months.
- Filters-Check the filters for the transmission, air, fuel and carbon canister. It is recommended to have the filters changed with every seasonal change.
- Fluids ? Check the fluids for the transmission, brakes, windshield, as well as battery fluid, the hot summer conditions can cause excessive loss of these essential fluids.
- Brakes ? Have the brakes and brake pads checked, especially prior to the long trip.
- Windshield ? Check the windshield wipers. Summer rains can cause the rubber to wear thin, while winter snow can cause damage. Stopping for gas is an excellent time for one of your traveling sales crew members to check the wipers for damage.
- Insurance ? While this is not a car maintenance issue, it is essential, as well as a law, that all vehicles carry insurance. If it has been a while, check your policy, and take a moment and read over your current policy. Do you have full coverage? Or do you need new car insurance? Check out http://www.nationwide.com/ . Nationwide offers a variety of car insurance plans that can afford your bottom line.
- License- Be sure all those who are driving your vehicle are currently carrying a state issued driver?s license. Check the expiration date, as many do not realize that their drivers license is about to expire.
- Emergency Kit ? Last, but most important all vehicles that carry crews, should have an emergency kit. This kit should include, water, food (dry snacks, etc.), blanket, batteries, battery operated radio, a shovel, ice scraper, flashlight and jumper cables. Always make sure the driver?s cell phone is fully charged and the vehicle has a full tank of gas